Being the head of Social Media means it's quite odd to be writing something based on myself but here it is...
1. How many years have you worked at Nevs?
2 years in September, HOLY MOLY.
2. What’s the first thing you thought of this morning?
Can I be bothered getting up for the gym?????? Nah…
3. What’s your spirit animal?
Orca (AKA Killer Whale) 100% - they’re smart, family orientated and majestic, obvs.
4. My mantra is…
“Don’t ask, don’t get.”
5. What are you currently obsessed with?
Revamping my wardrobe to ‘essentials’ only. // Trying to justify paying £850 for a coat. // Saving money (I know, considering the last comment). // Getting a tattoo.
6. Who is your style icon?
7. What couldn’t you live without?
8. What was the last song you listened to?
Truffle Butter - Nicki Minaj ft Drake.
9. What’s been your most memorable booking?
Booking the Chucs SS14 Campaign shot by Nick Haddow on the Amalfi Coast - the images were BOSS!!
10. Favourite season?
11. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
I'd be pretty intrigued to see what Gary Oldman does on a daily basis.
12. If you could go back in time, what age would you go back to?
The Golden Era of Hollywood just to put my moves on Marlon Brando.
13. What’s your favourite hashtag?
14. The one thing you would take to a desert island (apart from water)?
An SLR with underwater housing and Noah Mills.
15. Favourite social media platform?
Instagram but my ‘Swag’ Pinterest board is slowly taking over my life.
16. What’s the best thing about being a model booker?
Feeling smug when doing underwear polaroids of the guys/girls and thinking, this is what people think I do all day.
17. What’s the worst thing about being a model booker?
The list only gets bigger.
18. Favourite TV series?
19. What’s the best band of all time?
The Rolling Stones.
20. If you could be head-to-toe in one designer who would it be?
21. What’s your favourite film?
I couldn't possibly answer this as there's just far too many - but at the minute I'm crushing hard on Fury (2014).
22. If you could have any job in the world (apart from being a booker), what would it be?
Travelling the world taking pictures and bragging about it on Instagram. Hopefully to raise awareness and make a difference in some way.
23. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
L O V E
24. If you could go scouting in any country where would you go?
Somewhere really, really cold so I could wear my £850 coat (see question 5) - but I’d love to go to Finland or Norway also.
25. If you could give yourself one piece of advice on your first day at work, what would it be?
No one died…
26. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Eastenders and motivational quotes.
27. What’s you’re favourite fashion city?
28. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
Fall in love. Be happy. See the world. (not in that order).
29. If you were the DJ of the office, what music would you play?
I usually am the DJ of the office so it’s old skool hip hop all day errr’day. But I’d really like to listen to classical film scores once in a while but for now I’ll save that for my journey to and from work.
30. Who would your FROW buddies be and what show would you attend?
Ciara | Lenny Kravitz | A$AP Rocky | My Nevs bunch | My Sister | Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen at Alexander Wang.