So you're always being fed information and images of our gorgeous models on our social channels (which isn't a bad thing) but don't you think it's about time that we posted something about our bookers who are equally as gorgeous?!?!
I think so...
To kick things off in our first week of booker-blogging, we feature the head of the womens division - Lindsey Baldock.
1. How many years have you worked at Nevs? 16 this year I think, OMG!
2. What’s the first thing you thought of this morning? I hope its sunny so I can wear sandals.
3. What’s your spirit animal? Wolf – leader of the pack of course!
4. My mantra is… 'What goes around, comes around" – I am a deep believer in Karma!
5. What are you currently obsessed with? Loosing weight – its not working!
6. Who is your style icon? Definitely NOT a Kardashian.
7. What couldn’t you live without? Mineral water and Lipsalve.
8. What was the last song you listened to? Muse / Plug In Baby.
9. What’s been your most memorable booking? They are all memorable, as they get deep into your brain!!
10. Favourite season? Personal favourite is summer, but work related would be Autumn/Winter.
11. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be? Elvis Presley.
12. If you could go back in time, what age would you go back to? The Jane Austin Era or the 1950’s.
13. What’s your favourite hashtag? I just about know what a hashtag is!
14. The one thing you would take to a desert island (apart from water)? Sun cream.
15. Favourite social media platform? Ummmmm...
16. What’s the best thing about being a model booker? Making a girl happy with a well paying job of course!
17. What’s the worst thing about being a model booker? Stress levels and getting a fat arse!
18. Favourite TV series? Real Housewives – Guilty pleasure!
19. What’s the best band of all time? I like all kinds of music so I couldn't possibly choose one!
20. If you could be head-to-toe in one designer who would it be? I am a high street girl.
21. What’s your favourite film? Grease!
22. If you could have any job in the world (apart from being a booker), what would it be? Working with animals in a national reserve in Africa – so I assume a vet of some sort.
23. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? Cards mean more to me than a present.
24. If you could go scouting in any country where would you go? Serbia.
25. If you could give yourself one piece of advice on your first day at work, what would it be? The grass isn't always greener ha ha.
26. What’s your guilty pleasure? Real Housewives!
27. What’s you’re favourite fashion city? London!
28. What’s on the top of your bucket list? Visit Machu Picchu.
29. If you were the DJ of the office, what music would you play? Rock.
30. Who would your FROW buddies be and what show would you attend? Stephanie Carruthers, Tom Hardy, Bella Hadid – Victoria Beckham show.