Next in our booker Q+A series is our mainboard womens booker Jennifer Sheppeck.
As one of the newer members of the team we're yet to find out what really makes her tick.
All is revealed below...
1. How many years have you worked at Nevs? Since November 2014.
2. What’s the first thing you thought of this morning? Ugh, I don’t wanna get out of bed..!
3. What’s your spirit animal? Baby goat.
4. My mantra is… Really make the most of life and any opportunities thrown at you..
5. What are you currently obsessed with? Always obsessed with Minstrels.
6. Who is your style icon? I don’t really have one to be honest – everyone!
7. What couldn’t you live without? My twin sister :)
8. What was the last song you listened to? Shuffle on my Motown playlist walking into work this morning.
9. What’s been your most memorable booking? My first big money booking which was for Forevermark (a jewellery brand).
10. Favourite season? Autumn ‘it’s not too hot and not too cold, all you need is a light sweater’
11. If you could spend the day with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be? Freddie Flintoff – ultimate man
12. If you could go back in time, what age would you go back to? The 1950's for the parties alone.
13. What’s your favourite hashtag? Anything really long and pointless.
14. The one thing you would take to a desert island (apart from water)? Friends… that way it turns into a holiday!
15. Favourite social media platform? I use facebook the most – I can’t keep up with the others.
16. What’s the best thing about being a model booker? The people – and telling a young girl she’s booked an amazing job and enjoying that excitement with her.
17. What’s the worst thing about being a model booker? The people – the industry can be quite stressful sometimes so you’re presented with a lot of difficult situations.
18. Favourite TV series? Friends.
19. What’s the best band of all time? Matchbox Twenty or Arctic Monkeys – I can listen to them anytime, anywhere.
20. If you could be head-to-toe in one designer who would it be? I’d be thankful to have a chance to be head-to-toe in any designer!
21. What’s your favourite film? Ferris Buellers Day Off or When Harry Met Sally.
22. If you could have any job in the world (apart from being a booker), what would it be? Own my own Vineyard, that would be the life.
23. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? A hand painted piece of art of me and my sister on our 21st birthday (not as extravagant as it sounds). It was a really thoughtful and personal present I’ll keep forever.
24. If you could go scouting in any country where would you go? Anywhere in Scandinavia – beautiful models and beautiful Countries.
25. If you could give yourself one piece of advice on your first day at work, what would it be? Don’t sweat the small stuff..
26. What’s your guilty pleasure? Taylor Swift and Littlemix.
27. What’s you’re favourite fashion city? London.
28. What’s on the top of your bucket list? There’s too much on my bucket list to pick just one but I have one Continent left to visit (Antartica) and plan to do that next year.
29. If you were the DJ of the office, what music would you play? Motown – instant feel good music!
30. Who would your FROW buddies be and what show would you attend? Victoria Beckham show – buddies would be Emma Watson, Adele and the Olsen twins.